At GET we believe that learning doesn’t begin or end in the classroom. It starts with the first question, and draws on the world around us for inspiration. To celebrate 529 day, GET would like to offer you a week-long chance to win tickets to one of Washington’s many fantastic science centers or museums in hopes that a visit may fan the flames of curiosity in your little learner. “Like” one of our 529 day Facebook posts and send us “529 Day” as a direct Facebook message before 11:59 pm on May 31 to be entered into a drawing to win one of six prize packages! Winners will select tickets to a museum/science center* of their choice from the following list:
- Pacific Science Center – Seattle
- Seattle Art Museum – Seattle
- Museum of Flight – Seattle
- Hands on Children’s Museum – Olympia
- Mobius Science Center – Spokane
- Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture – Spokane
- Washington History Museum – Tacoma
- Children’s Museum of Tacoma – Donation only
- Imagine Children’s Museum – Everett
- The Reach Museum – Richland
- Children’s Museum of Skagit County – Burlington
- Whatcom Museum – Bellingham
* The named museums/science centers do not support or endorse this promotion or the GET program.
The prize packages are as follows:
Grand Prize – $80 value (1 winner)
- 4 tickets to a Group A venue
- 8 tickets to a Group B venue
First Prize – $60 value (2 winners)
- 3 tickets to a Group A venue
- 6 tickets to a Group B venue
Second Prize – $40 value (3 winners)
- 2 tickets to a Group A venue
- 4 tickets to a Group B venue
This promotion will run Wednesday, May 24, 2017 – Wednesday, May 31, 2017, at 11:59 pm.
GET’s Inspired Learning promotion will take place from Wednesday, May 24, 2017 – Wednesday, May 31, 2017. There will be a total of six (6) prizes awarded (One Grand Prize, two First Prizes, and three Second Prizes. See above for prize package descriptions). Prizes will be awarded at the end of the promotion by a process of random selection from a pool of all individuals who “Like” one of GET’s 529 day Facebook posts. The order of the prize drawing will be from least to most valuable prize package, with the “Grand Prize” awarded last. Individuals who “Like” one of GET’s 529 day posts AND send us “529 Day” as a direct Facebook message before 11:59 pm on May 31 will receive a maximum of one entry into the final prize drawing. The prize drawing will be held on the afternoon of Thursday, June 1, 2017.
Selected winners will be notified via Facebook direct message and will have seven (7) days to claim their prize and if they do not, GET program staff will hold additional drawings until a selected winner claims his or her prize. Individuals can only win one prize package during the course of the entire promotion. Washington Student Achievement Council employees and their families are not eligible for this promotion. The named museums/science centers do not support or endorse this promotion or the GET program.